At Smart Neuro Health & Wellness Centers, we focus on early identification. Our expert team of physicians, therapists, care coordinators and specialists work together to make sure our patients experience improved whole-body health.
Whether you are looking for a primary care physician, a mental health provider or both, our collaborative team is here as your partner for life.
Emphasis on evidence based health care:
We focus on patient wellness while also managing acute medical conditions and complete health maintenance through the use of evidence based care.
Focus on measurement-based outcomes:
We monitor our patients’ health and progress using the latest medical technology and consistently measuring patient using longitudinal testing through the course of a patients treatment.
Collaborative care coordination with PCP:
Communication is the key to successful outcomes and patient wellness. Through our team approach and a common patient record our providers can maintain a single treatment plan for a patient and communicate seamlessly.
Our family care Physicians provide primary care to all family members. They serve as a first line of defense in the assessment, prevention and treatment of non-acute illness. We utilize the latest technology and family medical history to provide positive patient outcomes.
Our internist at Smart Neuro Health & Wellness Centers have dual roles. We serve as genera internist and primary care Providers for our patients. Our Internal Medicine Doctors have specialized education and training in varies medical subspecialties.
Primary Care FAQs
primary care services include the following,
- Acute care visits: This includes acute illnesses which present with a variety of symptoms such as fever, rash, headache, sore throat, ear ache, chest pain, cough, abdominal pain, urinary symptoms, vaginal discharge and many more.
- Chronic disease management visits: This includes management of chronic diagnoses such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disease, anemias, chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease, gastrointestinal disorders, hormone imbalance etc.
- Wellness services: Routine physicals, sports physicals, well woman exams etc. are included in this line of service.
- Weight Management services: This includes a comprehensive diet and exercise plan tailored to your needs and lifestyle.
- Nutrigen visits: This line of service includes optimization of health and wellbeing trough integration of nutritional and genomic analysis. Personalized consultation services are provided accordingly.
A typical Nutrigen Visit includes,
- Nutritional testing
- Hormone testing
- Food and environmental allergy testing
- Genetic testing if applicable
- Toxicology screen if applicable
- Prescription medications
- Advice on supplements based upon Nutrigen lab results
- Bio-identical hormone replacement treatment if applicable
- Additional tests and recommendations based upon your individual needs
If your medicine was never prescribed by our practice before, you will need a visit to evaluate the need for a refill. If the medicine was prescribed by our practice, it is best to call the pharmacy for refills.
Simple paperwork such as work/school excuse, return to work/school can be collected from the front desk. Paperwork, which involves face to face evaluation such as FMLA, prescription of medical equipment, treatment related paperwork etc. requires a clinic visit.
Yes. All screening services such as mammogram, cervical cancer screens, colon cancer screens, lung cancer screens, routine health screens and many others are offered through primary care services.
Please call 469-215-2410 or 469-224-0658 during routine business hours.
Bent Tree Health Professionals is proud to partner with TMS Neuro Solutions to provide TMS Therapy. TMS Therapy is an alternative treatment for patients suffering from depression for whom medication has proven ineffective. TMS Therapy also provides new hope for people who want to reduce or possibly eliminate the use of prescription medications to treat their depression. To learn more, please visit www.tmsneurosolutions.com